Saturday, November 14, 2015

Personality Test - INFP (Mediator)

Dear Anybody,

Writing this a little earlier than normal. I took a personality test today on this site: http://www.16personalities.com and got INFP. (See pic below) The site gave me all this info on what they've observed people with this personality type to be like in relation to relationships(Friendship and Romantic), parenting, workplace habits and careers. It's kinda scary how accurate it is. I recommend taking the test. It's free and it takes only a few minutes. It's one of those rate how accurate this is with agree on one end and disagree on the other; very simple.

It tells you your strengths and weaknesses. Mine for example are the following.
Strengths: Idealistic, Seek value and Harmony, Open-minded and flexible, Very creative, Passionate and Energetic and Dedicated and Hard-working.
Weaknesses: Too Idealistic, Too Altruistic, Impractical, Dislike Dealing With Data, Take Things Personally and Difficult to Get to Know.
I can honestly say this is 100% accurate for me. 
If you wanna see the entire profile for this personality type here's the link: http://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality  but I suggest you take the test yourself to see which one you'll get. Read all the info and if you want there's a "Preminum Profile" (costs money obviously) "In [their] premium Mediator profile you will discover a road map to help you understand why and how to get where you want to go."
Now since I don't have money, and don't really want to read all that anyways, I didn't get it but it's like $32 something anyways so I personally wouldn't get it even if I had the money. Just reading what info they provided for free is enough to help me.
And no they're not paying me to post this or anything I'm just making a post out of it.

Anyways, that's enough for now.

Until next time,
An Introvert.

No comments:

Post a Comment